cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revert from multistore to single store doesn't work

revert from multistore to single store doesn't work

Hey,

i set up a multi store environment on M1.9.4 and installed several extensions. One of it is Aitoc Advanced permissions as I needed restrictions by websites. I now decided to withdraw the multi store setup and uninstalled the Aitoc Extension. The on board permission system of M1 seems to work again without problems. I'm able to create new admin users and attribute the access rights to them. The only issue I'm facing is that as soon I delete all the additional stores until I have only the Basic Website and stores left I can't create Products anymore. With only one store left in the setup the opetion to choose websites during the product entry disappears which is, as far as i believe, normal behaviour and makes sense. I can choose the categories but this is not enough. As soon as I try to save the product I get a message that forces me to choose a website as well. Now I'm not sure if this has to do with the Aitoc extension or if I just need to tick the right box at the right place in the core Magento setup to be able to create products again. Could someone help me with this although I know that some of your will say that I need to get in touch with the Aitoc developers. This I did already but they seem to be very busy and so far I never got a pleasent answer from them when I had a question.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

Uwe