Did you mean: 

Best Hosting for Magento

Re: Best Hosting for Magento

Hi,

I take it I would need to go for?

UK SIP 200

Many Thanks

Obviously you will receive 1,001 answers to this, depends if you are technical focused or business focused as that then pushes you either in to self-built environments or managed services, on the low end $30-50/mth but you would really want to start with $70-100/mth, a good old Google search starts that off.

---

Behavioral Sciences @CreativeWestSF

Business Support for CommerceKickstarter

Another for Nexcess. Smiley Happy

I always recommend getting a server in the same country you intend to sell your products.

So if you're in the UK, you could try nimbushosting.

Hi, you may take a look at this <<snipped>>

There're several choices but I recommend to put your website on the hosting that has best load speed. Hosting with SSD Hard disk is highly recommended for handling a Magento store

For gaining SEO benefits, you will need a server that placed in the country where you're selling your products.

This is definitely a plus for SEO. Geographic placement of your web servers is just better overall...just make sure the hosting provider has the right technology stack.

I recommend Bluehost VPS as a solution. It's something we've been running on one of our Magento sites on, and it's been quite reliable for the past 3 years or so.

Re: ZhuJi91 is the Best Hosting for Magento if your target market is in Chia

For me, ZhuJI91.com.hk is the best Magento hosting provider because this company's service can meet all my needs. PS: my target market is in China. I think it is a good choice for people who would like to expand their businesses to China or any other Asian countries.

Obviously nexcess has best Magento optimized servers, however they are little bit costly

https://www.nexcess.net/magento/hosting

Apart from nexcess, you can look into the siteground hosting, they also have Magento optimized servers with awesome support. 

https://www.siteground.com/

Moreover Rackspace also offering Magento optimzed hosting servers

http://www.rackspace.com/ecommerce-hosting/magento

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I'd put in another vote for Nexcess, though I currently use Rackspace (our order volume is more than 10x your estimate). Nexcess is a great place to start, as they have some cost-effective plans but will be able to scale with you where others will break down. But, there is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to hosting, no matter what you're running. Good luck!

First and foremost let me clarify that I am in no way affiliated with my recomendation for a Magneto Hosting Partner. My recomendadtion comes from 5+ years of working with clinets primarily on developing and designing custom Magento CE shops.

Simple Helix is in my experience the very Best Magneto Hosting Partner out there. I have set up numerous Magento Shops over there over the years. Some as large as 25,000sku and can vouch for the experience they have with hosting Magento. Best hardware, excellent and prompt support team, and most importantly servers that are optimized for hosting the Magento Platform.