Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 extremely slow, time outs and cache issues

Re: Magento 1.9 extremely slow, time outs and cache issues

Hi there, I can't log into the admin panel sadly as it times out Smiley Sad

Can you post the log here? Without looking at it we won't be able to help with the problem.

I can;t get into the admin panel at all due to time outs, I can grab a file off FTP if it helps?

Let me know where to look and I will get it for you, thanks

They should be in the var/report directory.

I have found that, contents are:

a:5:{i:0;s:25:"Unsupported image format.";i:1;s:1193:"#0 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/lib/Varien/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php(60): Varien_Image_Adapter_Gd2->_getCallback('create')
#1 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Cms/WysiwygController.php(52): Varien_Image_Adapter_Gd2->open('/home/hp3-linc5...')
#2 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Cms_WysiwygController->directiveAction()
#3 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('directive')
#4 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(188): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#6 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/hp3-linc5-nfs2-z/352/1717352/user/htdocs/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}";s:3:"url";s:35:"/admin/Cms_Wysiwyg/directive/index/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}

Is this "Unsupported image format" error the only error that you are seeing in var/report

You can try the solutions shown below for the error above:-

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15966668/cannot-add-image-through-magento-cms-wysiwyg-editor

Hi, the problem is I cannot log into my admin panel, I have lots of the report files from a backup I took last week, I cleared them out this week.

So the one I posted above is the newest one.

I can post the contents of another here if it helps, there seems to be mention of too many connections a lot from briefly looking over a few

Again, thank you for the help!

Yes it'll be helpful to include a few other logs if they all mention different errors.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Here is one, as an example:

a:5:{i:0;s:43:"SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections";i:1;s:1914:"#0 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(109): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(320): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#4 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(428): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#5 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(169): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')
#6 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(110): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->_newConnection('pdo_mysql', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(141): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_setup')
#8 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(234): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->__construct('core_setup')
#9 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#10 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#11 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#12 /home/linweb33/a/mysite.co.uk/user/htdocs/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#13 {main}";s:3:"url";s:58:"/wishlist/index/add/product/124/form_key/g4gV9w6M7KDQBiiE/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}