cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated host...all gone wrong

Migrated host...all gone wrong

Hi all

Ive recently migrated servers following this guide https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/magento-1/transfer/  ...i thought i had done everything correct, uploaded all files, databass seemed to import without issues but now all i get when i visit my page is errors .... see here www.btidshop.com ....can anyone advise where ive went wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Migrated host...all gone wrong

Your website looks fine on my end.

What errors are you seeing?

Hi sorry .... i had put btidshop.co.uk instead of .com and you must have viewed before i edited the post ....the .co.uk site is our old server that im migrating from and works fine....the new server is www.btidshop.com and is where im having issues

Try checking the PHP Version at your new host and see if it matches the one from your old host.

Some of the errors in your website may be attributed to your site being incompatible with PHP 7.2.

thanks for the quick reply...the old server used php 5.5  ...the new one uses 7.2 but gives me the option to switch back to php 5.6 ....which i have and one of the errors dissapeared but the rest remain

You may want to try re-copying all the files over again to ensure that nothing is missing. 

You should also ensure that your new host's environment is setup properly for Magento beforehand.