cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android writing help

Android writing help

Definition of the sine and cosine of an angle x 

The definitions of the sine, cosine, tangent and cotangent functions can now be formulated for any circle or for the unit circle (i.e. a circle with radius r = 1 unit of length).

With respect to the unit circle - do my homework for money , the following definitions (equivalent to the definitions on any circle) apply:

The ordinate v of the point belonging to the angle x

P(u; v) on the unit circle is called sine of the angle x:

sin x= (average)PQ/(average)OP=v/1=v (x∈[0; 2π]).

The abscissa u of the point P belonging to the angle x on the unit circle is called cosine of the angle x:

cos x=(average)OQ/(average)OP=u/1=u (x∈[0; 2π])

The unique assignment x→sin x is called the sine function, and the unique assignment x→cos x is called the cosine function accordingly.

If we assume that the second leg of the angle x can be rotated around the origin as often as desired and, moreover, in the mathematically positive as well as in the mathematically negative sense of rotation - https://domyhomework.club/math-problem-solver/ , the concept of angle can be extended:

Each additional full rotation increases the angle by 2π or 360° (for counterclockwise rotation) or -2π or -360° (for clockwise rotation).

Thus, the entire set R of real numbers can be used as the domain of definition of the sine and cosine functions.

Thus, for example, it is valid:

The definition of the tangent of an angle x can be done immediately using the sine and cosine of this angle - microeconomics homework help , but also with reference to the unit circle and the tangent to it at the point (1; 0).

For any angle x (x∈R and x ≠ (2k+1)π/2, k∈Z), the quotient of the sine and cosine of this angle is called the tangent of the angle x.

The unique assignment x→ tan x is called the tangent function.

Correspondingly, the quotient of the cosine and the sine of an angle x (x∈R and x≠k π, k∈Z) is called the cotangent of x and the unique assignment x→ cot x is called the cotangent function.

Sine, cosine, tangent and cotangent functions are special angle functions or trigonometric functions.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Android writing help

the help of such writing services is very important for students, I will try this

Thank you for the experience! I also want to share with you my find.I came across this site https://myhomeworkdone.com/pay-for.html when I was looking for reliable academic help. I must say, I was impressed with the range of services offered here. If you need help with essays, assignments, or even research papers, this site has everything you need. The writers are well versed in their fields and do the work at a high level. The prices are affordable, making them accessible to students on a tight budget. A great feature is the ability to communicate directly with the assigned author. For those who are looking for professional help, this site is definitely worth a look.

1. User Interface (UI) Consistency:

• Android: Follow Material Design guidelines for a cohesive and visually appealing UI.
    • iOS: Adhere to the Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) for a consistent and intuitive user experience.
  2. Performance Optimization:

• Android: Optimize code, use efficient data structures, and consider background tasks for smooth performance.
    • iOS: Employ Instruments to profile and optimize code, and leverage Grand Central Dispatch for efficient multithreading.
  3. Cross-Platform Compatibility:

• Android: Test your app on various screen sizes and resolutions to ensure compatibility.
    • iOS: Consider different iOS devices and screen sizes during development, utilizing Auto Layout for adaptive UI.
  4. Testing and Debugging:

• Android: Use Android Studio's built-in tools like Logcat and Android Profiler for effective debugging.
    • iOS: Utilize Xcode's debugging features, such as LLDB debugger and Instruments for performance analysis.
  5. Security Measures:

• Android: Implement secure coding practices and utilize Android's built-in security features.
    • iOS: Follow iOS security guidelines, use Keychain Services for sensitive data storage, and enable App Transport Security (ATS).
  6. Version Control and Collaboration:

• Android: Leverage Git for version control and platforms like GitHub for collaborative development.
    • iOS: Utilize Git with Xcode, and consider using tools like Bitbucket or GitLab for collaborative iOS development.
  7. Internationalization and Localization:

• Android: Support multiple languages and cultures using Android's resource qualifiers.
    • iOS: Use NSLocalizedString for string localization and consider layout adjustments for different languages.
  8. Regular Updates and Maintenance:

• Android: Keep up with the latest Android versions, APIs, and libraries for ongoing compatibility.
    • iOS: Stay informed about the latest iOS SDK updates and Swift language enhancements to ensure your app is up-to-date.