cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle product don’t add to cart properly in products catalog

Bundle product don’t add to cart properly in products catalog

Here is the issue I have some simple products and some bundle products. The bundle products are kits with the simple products. They have fixed quantities with no options for the user to change. Here is the thing.

In the catalog product page, when I try to add some product to the cart with the 'add to cart' button, works fine for simple products but for the bundle products don't work as expect.

For bundle products the 'add to cart' button is always adding the first product of the catalog products list whatever it is, a simple or a bundle product. So looks like bundle products is not recognizing the product ID in this button. When I open the bundle product page or the details page works just fine, so this is some problem with the button or with the modal window that opens and cannot read the product ID. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you

I am using Magento 1.9.2.4
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bundle product don’t add to cart properly in products catalog

Re: Bundle product don’t add to cart properly in products catalog

I have tried this. But in my case when I click in the "Add to Cart" button of a bundle product it is not showing any errors. When I click  the button, the first product of the product catalog list is added to the cart, even if this product is a bundle product too.

It looks like bundle products are not reading the product ID in the "Add to Cart" button. But I don't know where is this configurations.