I have spent hours with a major headache now. I found a couple of files that I modified to reflect what I was trying to do. It worked until you come to configurable options. Once an option is selected it says "In stock" again. Checked all the files listed below.
Find the relevant code in the following template files and either display:none or remove the relevant lines of code:
If any one can help that would be awesome.
Solved! Go to Solution.
If what you are trying to do is changing that word, then you have to change it in the localization files.
Here is a small guide to do that:
Happy new year!
You rock. This solution resolved the issue.
Hope you had a great Christmas and new year.