cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Page speed issue in Magento version 1.9.2.4.

Facing Page speed issue in Magento version 1.9.2.4.

Hi,

Facing Page speed issue in Magento version 1.9.2.4. Using the RWD theme. The page speed is around 12 Seconds. I need it below 3 seconds.

The google page speed report says the leverage browser caching is the issue. I have used the  Minify JS HTML extension. Also implemented the Browser caching code on the htaccess file.

I had tried the gzip compression but did not help.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Facing Page speed issue in Magento version 1.9.2.4.

Hi,

As our previous discussion , I had checked all those solution form reference link .

The page speed is slow because of the following issues
1) Leverage browser cache
2) Serve resources from a consistent URL

While I have not used any two url for same object neither using multiple images for same.

For magento, fixing these is using the codes in the htaccess files which we already have implemented.

But still  catalog page speed is very slow.

Need Help on the page speed issue  as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi @dishastellen

Have you optimized the images? There are ways to compress them without any negative impact on quality. This will help to speed up the pages load.

Have you tried any FPC extension? This may be a good solution for your store. You can check out our Full Page Cache module.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello,

Is your website's performance poor from the beginning or it started getting worse after some period of time?

Have you tried deleting low-level cache from /var/cache/  folder?

I had a problem with slow magento-based website and I  have noticed very significant decrease in speed after couple days without clearing cache folders (I assume you are using magento's default low-level caching).

Also I've changed my hosting provider (switched Apache to Lightspeed Enterprise) and started using Percona MySql 5.6. I must say that there is a huge diffrence both in performance/speed and stability.