cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many frameworks?

How many frameworks?

I need some tips in web development frame works? which framework is easy for development?

29 REPLIES 29

Re: How many frameworks?

hello, Robin are you referring to CMS?

@robinson_jaywrote:

I need some tips in web development frame works? which framework is easy for development?

Gless yes im referring to the cms i wanna know what cms is better for web development I wanna make a site where you can ask any question it's like your in a forum, blog, and questionnaire site.

It's pretty hard to tell because every cms have his own good effects im a developer but not expert one but I can help you out you. It's really simple im a fan of Magento and I have an experience approx 5 years in Magento but I know WordPress and Joomla as well my best choice would be Magento for you can make any site with Magento.Do you know development?

wow, that's really great **bleep** I wish I would have a experience in Magento. Can you tell me in detail about website framework frameworks?

thanks, Robin Smiley Happy it's easy to have experience in development. Back in the days, I was a beginner in development I really like development but I didn't know how to implement coding in real life so I take help time to read the article, case studies, and many informational blogs that will teach you everything. you just have to be sure that you can make everything happen if you want something.And this is web development frameworks reference take this and read it : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_framework

As a deIt's really simple I'm a fan of Magento and I have an experience approx 8 years in Magento but I know WordPress and Joomla as well my best choice would be Magento for you can make any site with Magento. Web Development Frames here can help you a great deal

Its totally depends on a website platform. A web developer or a web design company experts have a choice to use frameworks as he can.

Its depend on your website design and niche.For example Reecoupons is a coupon provider site so its framework is different, Amazon framework is different. 

Laravel is a Model-View-Controller framework that uses PHP, the most popular language for website creation. Laravel has an extensive and excellent API with robust features. It provides tools to help build websites and web apps faster and makes them more stable and easy to maintain.