cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a different phtml file taking a part of content of another phtml file in magento ?

How to create a different phtml file taking a part of content of another phtml file in magento ?

In my cart.phtml (basket page) there is a code like.. 

$this -> getChildHtml("shipping"); which is managed by an extension called "webshopapps_productmatrix".. It gives to choose

1.country

2.Postcode

On submit it reloads the page and another element comes called "select delivery option" .On selecting the page get reloaded once again and the price value is getting updated.

Now I want to do these things in another phtml rather than cart.phtml file.. Like from cart.phtml I will redirect to another file where these shipping options will present . And there I will choose country and postcode to get the other element (delivery option). 

So far I have created the another file. but the problem is while I selecting country and giving postcode and submit the form, the page is getting refreshed but the other element (delivery option) is not coming. But if go back to the cart.phtml and again come back to the page then it is showing that element. and also there is no effect on the price values in that page..  

I can't understand where I have done wrong..

Kindly suggest what will be the problem .

Thank you .