cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create and use a product with multiple counts of the same option?

How to create and use a product with multiple counts of the same option?

One of the stores under our website wants to introduce products that can have multiple counts of the same option. Our current product structure allows multiple different options but not the same option multiple times. I have attached a screenshot of what such a product looks like on SkipTheDishes. I am guessing the product option will need a 'qty' field but I am not sure how to implement this using the core code logic. Any help would be much appreciated!

We use a customized version of the Magento 1.9 EE platform.

https://www.skipthedishes.com/sushi-hut?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrsGCBhD1ARIsALILBYoFB2Pjc1uqLF8_LZ1dEK8TP9XSFiZeSr3xH3Ysu_o4yUprt3dwzAsaAsJnEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.dshttps://www.skipthedishes.com/sushi-hut?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrsGCBhD1ARIsALILBYoFB2Pjc1uqLF8_LZ1dEK8TP9XSFiZeSr3xH3Ysu_o4yUprt3dwzAsaAsJnEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How to create and use a product with multiple counts of the same option?

Their current product structure allows multiple different options but not the same option multiple times.  ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Questions

Thank you for this guide. Now I know how create and use a product with multiple counts. I think you should make a video about it. soclikes.com

There are several personal statement help online prevailing in the market since decades to help the students. If this was non-permissible by law, there have been legal cases in the market against these companies. When looked at a broader view, there is a difference between the unlicensed, illegit and unauthorized processes in the eyes of law

Updated AZ-900 Dumps & Azure Exam Questions

AZ-900 Dumps is the bank of PDF questions in which Real Exam questions for az-900 exam are included, If you don’t have much time for reading Comprehensive Microsoft study Guides and Tutorials, you can Just Download real questions for AZ-900 Exam Question from Dumpswrap  in PDF format and prepare all questions well and pass in the first attempt. Our AZ-900 Dumps included all real exam questions with verified answers, All Answers have also available Microsoft study guide links in detailed explanation, so you can easily go through only related questions and Ace exam in the first attempt with little effort.

Creating and using a product with multiple counts of the same option involves offering variations or customizable features to cater to different preferences or needs. For instance, let's consider a gaming mouse as an example. The product could have a mod version that allows customers to choose between multiple options for the mouse's color, DPI sensitivity, and button configurations. This means offering various colors like black, white, and red, different DPI settings such as 800, 1600, or 3200, and the choice to have additional programmable buttons or not. By providing these options, customers can select the specific combination that best suits their gaming style and preferences, ensuring a more personalized and satisfying user experience.

hi everyone,
In general, the program sees all my works very successfully, but I have difficulties when I want to share these and get compensation for my work. at this point smm.ist helped. I got a space listener on social media, thanks to them. Is there anyone who can help me with this? How do I share my projects with more people?
Thanks Guys! Heart

Creating and using a product with multiple counts of the same option can be a useful strategy, especially in scenarios like inventory management or service packages. Here are steps to achieve this, keeping in mind Los Angeles Private Security as an example:

1. Product Definition:

• Start by defining your product or service. In this case, let's consider "Security Patrol Services."
  2. Product Options:

• Identify the key service options or features you want to offer within the product. For Los Angeles Private Security, these could include "Security Patrol Hours" or "Security Patrol Frequency."
  3. Multiple Counts:

• Within each product option, create multiple counts to represent different quantities or durations. For example:
      • "Security Patrol Hours" can have counts like "8 hours," "16 hours," and "24 hours."
      • "Security Patrol Frequency" can have counts like "Daily," "Weekly," and "Monthly."
  4. Pricing:

• Assign pricing to each count or option. Determine the cost or price associated with each choice, and set it accordingly.
  5. Display and Selection:

• When presenting the product to customers, make sure they can easily see and select their desired counts within the given options.
  6. Customization:

• Allow customers to mix and match counts and options based on their requirements. For instance, they can choose "16 hours" of security patrol on a "Weekly" basis.
  7. Cart and Checkout:

• Ensure that the selected counts and options are correctly added to the shopping cart, and the total cost is calculated accordingly.
  8. Order Confirmation:

• Clearly display the chosen counts and options on the order confirmation to avoid any confusion.
  9. Tracking and Fulfillment:

• Internally, track the selected counts and options to ensure that the customer receives the specified services accurately.
  10. Customer Support:

• Offer customer support to address any questions or concerns related to the product and its counts.

By implementing these steps, you can create and effectively use a product with multiple counts of the same option, providing flexibility and customization for your customers, just as Los Angeles Private Security services offer tailored security solutions to meet diverse client needs.

Hi! Consider adding a 'qty' field to the product options in your Magento 1.9 EE platform to accommodate multiple counts of the same option, similar to how SkipTheDishes handles it. This may require adjustments to the core code logic for product structures.