cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import/Export Products Issue & Errors

Import/Export Products Issue & Errors

Hi,

I am currently working on trying to export all the products via the import/export profile.

When I run the profile I am returned an error: 

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Could someone please help me it would be appreicated.

Thank You

Ben

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Import/Export Products Issue & Errors

Hello.

Edit your php.ini file and increase the following values:
max_execution_time = 1200 (for example)
memory_limit = 512 (for example)

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Import/Export Products Issue & Errors

Hi,

I am facing problem while importing products. I have more than 200 categories and every category have more than 200 products. All the time products were imported successfully. But suddenly it stuck with one category I imported earlier and it was imported succcessfully. But next time when I try to import the csv file then the dataflow loads old one. For example. previously I have imported 463 records. After that I am trying to import next records. But it again loads 463 rows. I tried many times. For this I created another profile, truncate the table dataflow_batch_export and dataflow_batch_import, clear the cache, reindex the file. But I did not get any success.

Please guide me. I am stuck and I have to upload lots products.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Andsraj