cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login out of Magento - in Wordpress

Login out of Magento - in Wordpress

Hi,

I have one blog in Wordpress and i need my users made login in my Magento in Wordpress page, how i made this integration directly? Wordpress - Magento

I need do stay in Wordpress page after login in Magento.

Regards,

Clovis

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Login out of Magento - in Wordpress

If you want to integrate Magento and Wordpress, there are two options:

1) You could use single sign-on (SSO). There are multiple extensions available for that

2) You could use Fishpig's Wordpress/Magento integration extension (https://fishpig.co.uk/magento/wordpress-integration/)

Please be aware, for the Fishpig extension, you need to have Wordpress and Magento on the same server. And that's tricky. Because Wordpress is a possible security leak. And once someone gets access to your server and/or database, you're Magento installation is also breached and hackers could get access to your customer information, payment information and maybe even creditcard data from your customers. So if you're going for this option, keep this in mind. 

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this

Hello @Clovis77767 

I am assuming you want to configure Magento as an Identity Provider (IdP) and allow your users to SSO into your WordPress blog. 

If this is your use case then it can be definitely achieved using miniOrange's Magento SAML IdP extension. 

Check out the link above to know more about how you can do that and the features provided with the extension.

We at miniOrange provide state-of-the-art plugins for Magento with custom modifications to cater to your every need. Please reach out to us at magentosupport@xecurify.com to discuss your requirement in detail and then provide you with this solution accordingly. 

Regards

I am glad to see it. check my site save with blogs