cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 added cost based on shipping

Magento 1.9 added cost based on shipping

Hello everyone, for magento 1.9 I have to implement the following specification: for a certain number of SKU codes, an additional cost of xx euros if ordered from Italy, yy euros if ordered from the rest of Europe, apply to the price in the cart. I have tried with a mandatory option, but I cannot set it based on the country of purchase. How could I implement this? thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9 added cost based on shipping

You can implement this functionality by creating a custom module for Magento 1.9. Here's a high-level overview of the steps you need to follow:

1. Create the module:
    • In your Magento installation directory, create a new directory in app/code/ called "local" (if it doesn't already exist)
    • In the local directory, create a new directory with the name of your module (e.g. "ExtraCost")
    • Create the module's xml configuration file at app/etc/modules/ExtraCost.xml with the following contents:
    • <config>
      <modules>
      <ExtraCost>
      <active>true</active>
      <codePool>local</codePool>
      </ExtraCost>
      </modules>
      </config>

Nice post thanks for it. save with blogs

One of the key advantages of AI video generators is their ability to automate the video production process. This means that businesses can produce high-quality videos at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods. With the help of ai video generator, businesses can focus on other important aspects of their operations, such as marketing, sales, and customer service.