cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Catalog Search not display current store products only

Magento Catalog Search not display current store products only

I have one website - multiple stores

Store 1 : Sports Store (sports.mydomain.com) Store 2 : Music Store (music.mydomain.com)

My problem is when i search from any of store,products displayed from both stores. I want only products from current store.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento Catalog Search not display current store products only

Hi @Ritesh paliwal,

This will help you out: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/80036/magento-search-products-from-current-store-only-in-...

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

It is not working for me.

Goto adminpanel >> Catalog >> Manage Products.

Select product which you require to display on frontend.

On left side Product Information, select websites tab and select your store where you want to display the product and save configuration.

Repeat the same steps for another product and select different store and save configuration.

Later, clear all cache and search product store wise over frontend.

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

1. **Locate the Desired Text-to-Speech (TTS) API**: - You can explore various text-to-speech APIs available online. Sound of Text male voice itself provides a simple way to generate audio from text via its website, but it doesn't have a dedicated API for direct integration into other platforms like Magento. However, you can find other TTS APIs that offer male voices. 2. **Register for API Access**: - Sign up for an account with the chosen TTS API provider and obtain the necessary API access credentials, such as an API key. 3. **Integrate the API into Magento**: - Depending on the API documentation provided by the TTS service, you'll need to integrate the API into your Magento store. This typically involves making HTTP requests to the API endpoint with your text content and any additional parameters, such as voice selection (in this case, a male voice). 4. **Develop Custom Functionality**: - Develop custom functionality within Magento to trigger the text-to-speech conversion when desired. This could involve creating a module or integrating the API calls into specific areas of your store, such as product pages or search results. 5. **Testing and Implementation**: - Test the integration thoroughly to ensure that the text-to-speech feature works as expected with the male voice provided by the chosen API. Make any necessary adjustments or optimizations to improve performance and user experience. 6. **Consider Legal and Accessibility Compliance**: - Ensure that your use of the TTS service complies with any legal requirements, such as terms of service and usage restrictions. Additionally, consider accessibility standards to ensure that all users can access and interact with the text-to-speech functionality effectively. Keep in mind that implementing custom features like text-to-speech may require development expertise and familiarity with Magento's architecture. If you're not comfortable with coding or integration tasks, you may consider hiring a Magento developer or reaching out to a development agency for assistance.