I am experiencing some problems with my Testimonials in the admin back end.
Basically, once I go on the menu: >CMS > Testimonials,
there is just a white page and I can not manage, delate or add any new testimonials.
It' s just empty
See attached image here below:
When it should be something more like this:
Any idea why this is happening?
Or can some suggest me the full list of files that manage the Testimonials so that I can check if some are missing?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Testimonial is not a default magento feature. So there must be a third party module. If you just installed this module, try following steps -
1) Check if module is installed properly. If you installed the module using direct file upload using FTP than its possible that some files are missing. Most probably the adminhtml template file could be missing.
2) Clear your magento cache if its enabled.
3) If you magento is running in compiler mode than disable it once and re-enable that.
4) If its still not working, enable error printing in magento and check if there is any php error on the page.
5) Last option would be to check with the developer of this module for any possible issue.
Hope this helps you to resolve this issue.
you should check admin layout file. maybe layout file is missing in your case. go to modules etx/config.xml file and check the following code for layout file name in <adminhtml> node
<layout> <updates> <moduelname> <file>abc.xml</file> </moduelname> </updates> </layout>
i hope it track not truck