cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help - Multivendor marketplace - Vendor side

Need help - Multivendor marketplace - Vendor side

Hello experts,

I am building a marketplace, i need some help in creating a vendor panel for sellers.

Where sellers can do the following :-

Upload Catalog  - A Catalog means :- A bunch of 8 or 10 or 15 or any number of pieces
Manage orders
Update stock
Claim payments
Manage returns

under default magento, catalog uploading is not given as per our requirements, so we need to customise it.

Any help or suggestion is much appreciated

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need help - Multivendor marketplace - Vendor side

Building an online marketplace can be a great way to connect buyers and sellers worldwide. However, you need to build a vendor panel for your sellers before connecting people. A vendor panel is a space on your marketplace where sellers can sign up, create a profile, and list their products or services. This is where buyers will go to find the products and services they're interested in. Creating a vendor panel is relatively simple. First, you'll need to create a form for sellers to fill out. This form should include basic information about the seller, such as their name, contact information, and a brief business description. More details you can read by googling about commerce cloud salesforce. There is an article that will help you to have the job done.

Re: Need help - Multivendor marketplace - Vendor side

I am glad to see it. check my site save with blogs