cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radial Button Checked=Checked not applying when loading webpage (in nav menu)

Radial Button Checked=Checked not applying when loading webpage (in nav menu)

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get a certain code to work properly inside a navigation menu, it works fine if its displayed on a regular CMS page, but once I put it in a Static Block to display inside a menu, it disabled the auto-checked function.  Other then that its working.

How can I get the checked=checked function to work properly when its in a hover-menu?

<ul class="tabs3" style="clear: both;">
<li class="tab111First" style="clear: both;"><input id="tab111" type="radio" name="tabs3" checked="checked" /> <label for="tab111">HATS</label>
<div id="tab-content11" class="tab-content3 animated fadeIn">
<div class="storeRes1">test1</div>
</div>
</li>
<li style="clear: both;"><input id="tab112" type="radio" name="tabs3" /> <label for="tab112">T-SHIRTS</label>
<div id="tab-content12" class="tab-content3 animated fadeIn">
<div class="storeRes1">test2</div>
</div>
</li>
</ul>

Thanks,
Damien

1 REPLY 1

Re: Radial Button Checked=Checked not applying when loading webpage (in nav menu)

I can not think of any difference within the static block and the page cms that would cause that behavour. When you do "view-source" and look at the raw response from the server I would assume that your checked attriubte is deffined as expected.

If that the case you need to see if any javascript is trying to mess with the value. In google chrome you can use "inspect element" and then add a breakpoint for "attribute modifications", doing right click on that element in the dom tree browser.

See if you can find any js messing with it.

If it is not the case, then I am wrong and something is indeed altering your code on the serverside.