cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove "Quote" Button

SOLVED

Remove "Quote" Button

Hello,

We have a website which allows our customers to request a quote on the products we sell.

I would like to remove this facility and also remove the "Quote button" next to each product and removing the "Quote Basket" menu  across the top of the site.

Can anyone advise please?

I have attached a screenshot below:quote.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Remove "Quote" Button

Hi @citywest,

Quote button is not a magento default functionality.. 

May be there is any custom module or extension installed. You can check in app/etc/modules folder. and find related xml file and disable that module. 

Another way: 
You can enable template path link from the admin panel. 
Then you can manually edit that file and remove quote button from the phtml file.

To enable template path hints follow the following steps:

1. Go to Magento admin panel->systems->configuration
  2. Choose your store view on top left corner in Current Configuration Scope ex:english
  3. Go to Advanced tab. Under that click on Developer->Debug. If you want both block and view template path hints, click yes on Template path hints (phtml files) and Add Block Names to Hints.
  4. Refresh your frontend
  5. List item

For enable template path link, you can refer following link:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24273443/in-magento-1-9-0-0-how-can-i-enable-template-path-hint

I hope it will help you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Remove "Quote" Button

Hi @citywest,

Quote button is not a magento default functionality.. 

May be there is any custom module or extension installed. You can check in app/etc/modules folder. and find related xml file and disable that module. 

Another way: 
You can enable template path link from the admin panel. 
Then you can manually edit that file and remove quote button from the phtml file.

To enable template path hints follow the following steps:

1. Go to Magento admin panel->systems->configuration
  2. Choose your store view on top left corner in Current Configuration Scope ex:english
  3. Go to Advanced tab. Under that click on Developer->Debug. If you want both block and view template path hints, click yes on Template path hints (phtml files) and Add Block Names to Hints.
  4. Refresh your frontend
  5. List item

For enable template path link, you can refer following link:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24273443/in-magento-1-9-0-0-how-can-i-enable-template-path-hint

I hope it will help you!