cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVED CC ... cant get it to stay "disabled"

SAVED CC ... cant get it to stay "disabled"

Hello All:

3 times now we have received orders were the customer has used "Saved CC" as their checkout Option. We have DISABLED that method and it keeps reappearing as "Enabled" We have confirmed that the "Save Configuration" button was updated and have gone through the process of logging out and back in to check and make sure it is off. It will appear to be off (or Enabled, NO) and then in the morning it will be enabled again.

Really puzzled here.... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced

Steve

5 REPLIES 5

Re: SAVED CC ... cant get it to stay "disabled"

Hi @klicktwi,

Can you check the configuraiton value on another scopes? Maybe is disabeld at General level but Enabled at store view level?

Yesterday the switch was in the off position (or the "Saved CC payment method"  enabled was set to NO). Today it has been reset to YES. I can NOT get it to stay in the "NO" Position. We do not want that payment method at all.

I don't get it!

payment-method.jpg

Hi @klicktwi,

Magento (the platform) won't settings automatically.

Can you check your backend users list?

Thank you for your response.

I waiting a week and just monitored the setting on the payment method, Saved CC. I would check it 3 or 4 times a day. it would say " Enabled NO" most of the time and then the next time I check it it will be "Enabled YES". It seems to revert back over night. 

I thought maybe I was not updating or hitting "Save Config" but it would be fine for a couple of days and then revert back to  "Enabled YES"   

There is only 1 other user and They Do NOT change any config settings. They wouldnt have any idea where to look or what to click. 

Your Thoughts????

Steve

Hi @klicktwi,

I guess that you could add an admin logger module to track what is happening.

You can create your own using this post:

http://inchoo.net/magento/logging-user-customer-actions-in-magento/

Or you can buy some module from the Markeplace:

https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=admin%20log#q=admin%20log&idx=m2_cloud_prod_...