cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling after Base url change

SOLVED

Struggling after Base url change

Hello,

i changed the Base url recently and after this i ran into trouble with the categories .

When i click on the main category i get a error report which says this:

END))*CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END)) IS NOT NULL) GROUP BY FLOOR((ROUND(((e.min_price -(e.min_price/(1+(CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END)+((e.min_price-(e.min_price/(1+(CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e.tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0.2300  ELSE 0 END))) * 1, 2)) / 10) + 1 ORDER BY `FLOOR((ROUND(((e`.`min_price -(e`.`min_price/(1+(CASE e`.`tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0`.`2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e`.`tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0`.`2300  ELSE 0 END)+((e`.`min_price-(e`.`min_price/(1+(CASE e`.`tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0`.`2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e`.`tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0`.`2300  ELSE 0 END))*CASE e`.`tax_class_id WHEN 2 THEN       0`.`2300  ELSE 0 END))) * 1, 2)) / 10) + 1` ASC";i:1;s:4151:"#0 /shop/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /shop/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT FLOOR((R...', Array)
#4 /shop/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(428): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT FLOOR((R...', Array)
#5 /shop/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(811): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#6 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Layer/Filter/Price.php(274): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#7 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Price.php(158): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Layer_Filter_Price->getCount(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Price), 10)
#8 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Price.php(115): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Price->getRangeItemCounts(10)
#9 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Price.php(314): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Price->getPriceRange()
#10 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(151): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Price->_getItemsData()
#11 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(120): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->_initItems()
#12 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(109): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItems()
#13 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Layer/Filter/Abstract.php(132): Mage_Catalog_Model_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItemsCount()
#14 /shop/app/design/frontend/meigeetheme/default/template/catalog/layer/view.phtml(35): Mage_Catalog_Block_Layer_Filter_Abstract->getItemsCount()
#15 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/shop/app/desig...')
#16 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/meigee...')
#17 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#18 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#20 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#21 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#22 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('sidebar', true)
#23 /shop/app/design/frontend/meigeetheme/default/template/page/2columns.phtml(47): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('sidebar')
#24 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/shop/app/desig...')
#25 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/meigee...')
#26 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#27 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#28 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#29 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#30 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/CategoryController.php(161): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#31 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Catalog_CategoryController->viewAction()
#32 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#33 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#34 /shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#35 /shop/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#36 /shop/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#37 {main}";s:3:"url";s:12:"/odziez.html";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}

As i'm not much into sql, can anybody give me a hint what to change !!!

thx

Killroy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Struggling after Base url change

Hello,

found a solution on the net ...

this is what helps me:

The back tick there was misplaced in my opinion.

I solved it by editing the Price.php file on line 272

from $select->group($rangeExpr)->order("$rangeExpr ASC");

to $select->group($rangeExpr)->order($rangeExpr);

regards

Killroy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I'm not sure that this is a sql problem. What did you change the baseurl from and what did you change it to? Also did you delete the cache folder or just clear it from the admin?

Enterprise Architect

800-207-1221
https://merchantprotocol.com

Magento Extension Developers

Hello,

i changed from TLD/shop to TLD which points to shop, pretty straight. I read any advice before, cleread chache manually via FTP and in Backend ...

I have three categories Clothes, Shoes, Misc... subcat Women, Men, Kids ... when i click on either main or subcat i gedt this error. When i click on the last subcat  it shows ...

To be honest this is only one error which i got. My CMS editor is showing me error also, and i can't upload pictures when i put new products in the shop.

killroy

That's what I was wondering. Now, even though you changed your URL structure from a subdirectory to a top level domain, did you actually move the files? or did you just modify the htaccess to symlink the subdirectory?

Enterprise Architect

800-207-1221
https://merchantprotocol.com

Magento Extension Developers

Hello,

I left the files they were, just changed the base url to a TLD which points to the same directory as before.

Do i have to change something in the .htaccess ?

regards

Killroy

Hello,

found a solution on the net ...

this is what helps me:

The back tick there was misplaced in my opinion.

I solved it by editing the Price.php file on line 272

from $select->group($rangeExpr)->order("$rangeExpr ASC");

to $select->group($rangeExpr)->order($rangeExpr);

regards

Killroy