cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

There has been an error processing your request

HI. I AM NEW HERE.

NEED YOUR HELP.

configuration-CUSTOMERS-Customer Configuration.

a:5:{i:0;s:107:"Invalid config field backend model: adminhtml/system_config_backend_customer_password_link_expirationperiod";i:1;s:1869:"#0 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(328): Mage::throwException('Invalid config ...')
#1 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(229): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initFields(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#2 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(164): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->_initGroup(Object(Varien_Data_Form), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#3 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Edit.php(92): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initForm()
#4 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(107): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Edit->initForm()
#5 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->editAction()
#6 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#7 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /web/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 /web/html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#10 /web/html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#11 {main}";s:3:"url";s:99:"/index.php/xxx/system_config/edit/section/customer/key/138551ce72d3877706d08556a11a27df/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}

3 REPLIES 3

Re: There has been an error processing your request

First, you need to check the backend model :
app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Backend/Customer/Password/Link/Expirationperiod.php

Make sure that the Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Backend_Customer_Password_Link_Expirationperiod  class is inherited from Mage_Core_Model_Config_Data .

You may use Debug to check what's going on in (string)$element->backend_model ( app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php line 328).

I assume that perhaps somebody has changed the partner class for:
Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Backend_Customer_Password_Link_Expirationperiod .

So I recommend you to check code pull local, it might contain this class. Also, check if there is a rewrite with the wrong derivation there. 

In my case everything worked just fine. Please have a look:

https://www.gyazo.com/f9967958b7757f28fcc25f51b1b4f9e1
https://www.gyazo.com/e6f9d6e838f17e18433632a939fc77a8

@MageWorxTeam wrote:

First, you need to check the backend model :
app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Backend/Customer/Password/Link/Expirationperiod.php

Make sure that the Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Backend_Customer_Password_Link_Expirationperiod  class is inherited from Mage_Core_Model_Config_Data .

You may use Debug to check what's going on in (string)$element->backend_model ( app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php line 328).

I assume that perhaps somebody has changed the partner class for:
Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Backend_Customer_Password_Link_Expirationperiod .

So I recommend you to check code pull local, it might contain this class. Also, check if there is a rewrite with the wrong derivation there. 

In my case everything worked just fine. Please have a look:

https://www.gyazo.com/f9967958b7757f28fcc25f51b1b4f9e1
https://www.gyazo.com/e6f9d6e838f17e18433632a939fc77a8

HI. THANKS FOR UR RE.

BUT I do not understand why. Because it is present in a new copy of magento 1.9.2.4.  

Hmm.. that's rather strange that you are having this issue with a 'fresh' Magento installation.

I've downloaded it from the official Magento website and easily walked over all the installation steps. Everything went just fine - I didn't manage to reproduce this issue. 

Have you checked if all the necessary classes (with the right class inheritance) are there?