cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two products on the same products view page

Two products on the same products view page

HI guys I have been tasked to get two configurable products on the same products view page. Is that possible and if so how could I achieve this ?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Two products on the same products view page

@vish_93 How's need to show two products ? I mean on left side, bottom, like can say as interested on these products kind of...

But if not like above, then probably you need to make similar kind of interface in backend to choose configurable products.. Because you need to get object for another product... Make sense!!!!

Good luck

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Sorry confused. i would like two of my configurable products to appear on the same products view page. 

e.g. from same page user can configure product a then add it to basket. then they can scroll down and configure and add to basket product b

Got you! product detail page of X product But with that also configure other configurable products.

Number of ways you can use for that but probably you need to work more on frontend to get all options.

One of way, First define which configurable products should show on X product detail page... Choose them (Provision in backend same as choose related products). Further, acquire those products on frontend product detail page and render their options. You should get help on web how to render configurable products options.... make sense ?

Good luck

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Confused. Where would be a good place to start? Could I not adapt rwd theme to achive it?