cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need your help! please

i need your help! please

Hi there.

I've been hired to develop a small HTML5 application. I've never worked with Magento before so I don't know what it can do and what it can't. I need to insert this application in a frame, or something similar, into a page. The editor seems to be fine with this, and even shows my test application in the preview. When I view actual website though any <iframe>, <embed> or <object> code I can think of is removed.

I've tried editing the TinyMCE setup.js file as is suggested everywhere on the internet but that doesn't make a difference.

I've also tried going into the system settings to allow the Magento frontend to run in an iFrame, as this was also suggested. Didn't work either.

I hope someone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Re: i need your help! please

I'am not sure wat the official method is. But if it is not something that is updated often, you might be able to find the location in the database that stores the informatie, en put the code there directly. This way you are sure on the input nothing is filtered. I'am not sure if (also) the output is filtered. If this is the case the solution will not work.