cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Connect to Skubana integration through API after SUPEE-10570 and SSL Rekey

Cannot Connect to Skubana integration through API after SUPEE-10570 and SSL Rekey

On March 3 we had our SSL certificate rekeyed. We also installed the SUPEE-10570 patch on 1.9.3.7 around the same time. Since then we are getting the following error in our integration to Skubana: 

Integration Verification Failed. Reason : ; nested exception is: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed

Our Server Administrator followed the instructions to rekey our SSL as noted in this article, to see if the connection could take place but we still have a problem. 

Is the SUPEE-10570 patch preventing this connection from taking place? We cannot find any information to tell us what might be preventing this, other than the fact that the handshake is related to the java security certificate acceptance. 

I need a more complete idea of what the problem might be, do I need to revert the patch and if so can anyone tell me the specific steps to revert this patch so that the system doesn't come crashing down?

Its been a week and our integration needs to be reestablished, so any help or guidance on why this patch might prevent connection would be appreciated. I can tell you that the patch installed correctly according to SSH.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot Connect to Skubana integration through API after SUPEE-10570 and SSL Rekey

Hi there! Hopefully, the issue is long resolved now. I wonder what the actual reason was.
This is the problem with open APIs, it's all great but it does require significant (and consequently expensive) software engineering effort. And delays like you had may mean lost sales and profits.
As opposed to Skubana, Jazva has all the necessary integrations already in place, and this includes Magento, various marketplaces, shipping providers, QuickBooks, EDI, as well as a range of other helpful tools. It is a one-stop solution for multi-channel sellers. Check out how Jazva compares with Skubana at this link: https://www.jazva.com/compare/Skubana