cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.1.1 SUPEE-6285 Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.

SOLVED

Re: Magento 1.9.1.1 SUPEE-6285 Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.

Good to hear that it worked for you aswell. It is still a strange behaviour ... keep an eye on 1.9.2.

Thanks a million, your solution worked for me. Do I leave the code the way it is or do I revert the package_prepare.phtml to the original state before the patch?

Ah ha, I got so caught up on Atoso's indentation that I missed the wrapping escape call!  It worked perfectly after that.  Thank you all for your help!

@Ebuka wrote:

Do I leave the code the way it is or do I revert the package_prepare.phtml to the original state before the patch?

I would keep the file with whatever code it ends up with after the patch, if they wanted to patch it there must be a reason why. Also if you change it back you might run into trouble once you have to apply another patch in the near future.

@jkossoff wrote:

Ah ha, I got so caught up on Atoso's indentation that I missed the wrapping escape call!  It worked perfectly after that.  Thank you all for your help!

Ah ... sorry ... didn't get that.
I changed the post so others won't have the same problem.

This change has caused issues for me to install stuff from magento connect, I've had to revert it back to how it was originally to be able to install modules from magento connect.

if left as $this->escapeHtml(...

it was giving me the following error:

Call to undefined method Maged_View::escapeHtml()

downloader/template/connect/packages_prepare.phtml on line 37

Hi @A Developer, are you saying the patch has caused issues for you with Magento Connect?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Not the patch, the workaround to be able to install the patch. Here is a summary of what has happened.

On a fresh Magento 1.9.1

1) Tried to install supee-6285, couldnt. Error was "Magento 1.9.1.1 SUPEE-6285 Hunk #1 FAILED at 33"

2) Edited packages_prepare.phtml and replaced line 37 for

<input type="hidden" name="install_package_id" value="<?php echo $this->escapeHtml($this->get('package_id')); ?>">

3) Applied patch supee-6285 without further isues

4) tried to install something through Magento Connect, got the following error 

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Maged_View::escapeHtml() in downloader/template/connect/packages_prepare.phtml on line 37, referer:

5) Reverted back line 37 in downloader/template/connect/packages_prepare.phtml to the original:

<input type="hidden" name="install_package_id" value="<?php echo $this->get('package_id'); ?>">

6) Was able to successfully install new software through magento connect

Hi there,

For fix that, is need to copy the theme "modern" from magento-1.9.0.1 to your magento actual version.

In my case this were issue:

can't find file to patch at input line 894 Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

The text leading up to this was:

|diff --git app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/checkout/cart.phtml app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/checkout/cart.phtml |index 43698c2..f4fe5ab 100644 |--- app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/checkout/cart.phtml |+++ app/design/frontend/default/modern/template/checkout/cart.phtml --------------------------

On my case, just copy theme, solve the issue! =)