cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted nearlly 400 products from backend dashboard

Accidentally deleted nearlly 400 products from backend dashboard

Hi there,

I wanted to delete the product which has quantity 0. but it chose my configurable products too which I haven't noticed while deleting(it was nearly 500 by the time I noticed its already deleted) . is there any way out to undo the delete or get my products back. Accidently it became a huge mess most of the products disappeared from my website. I am using version 1.9.2.4 ….Please need urgent help.. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Accidentally deleted nearlly 400 products from backend dashboard

Hi @shri_suvarna,

Btw there is not any direct way to get the deleted data.

But if you have latest Magento database backup then you can recover from that. If you haven't database backup then contact server support asap, might be they have any latest database backup

Using that database you can export products and import into live Magento using Magento import functionalty.

Might be it help you!

Hi Vimal, 

Than you so much for your quick reply. No I don't have any latest database backup. I have an access to Plesk panel . Can I try anything from there other than contacting server support ?

You can't get old database dump from the plesk panel. You should contact with server support if they can provide you latest db dump.

Ok Thank you once again .