cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Login broken after installing extension. Help!

SOLVED

Admin Login broken after installing extension. Help!

I have had my store running for two years with Zero issues, went and installed an extension from Magento Connect. After the extension installed I cannot access the frontend or the backend of the store.

I enabled the developer mode and to show errors on the front end and this is what I get: 

Warning: include(/var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/TemplateTag_Stripe_Model_Resource_Setup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory  in /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 94

#0 /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php(94): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'include(/var/ww...', '/var/www/html/m...', 94, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php(94): Varien_Autoload::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: Varien_Autoload->autoload('TemplateTag_Str...')
#3 /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/__default.php(7615): spl_autoload_call('TemplateTag_Str...')
#4 /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/__default.php(31279): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /var/www/html/magento/store/includes/src/__default.php(31205): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /var/www/html/magento/store/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/magento/store/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance 

2 REPLIES

Re: Admin Login broken after installing extension. Help!

Hi @nemosyn,

It seems you have a problem with Magento's compiler.

I think the easier way to solve this is using Magento shell.

Go to the shell directory and then run:

php compiler.php state

Now you'll see the current status of or compiler. If is enabled and/or compiled, please, execute this commands:

php compiler.php disable
php compiler.php clear

Now is disabled and you've cleared all the generated files.

Can you try it and check if the store is still failing?

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Re: Admin Login broken after installing extension. Help!

Thank you very much, you nailed it!