cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically add products with price rule to Sale Category

Automatically add products with price rule to Sale Category

Hi there,

iam new in the "Magento-World". Before i worked with other systems like J!+V1rtuemart.

What i need now is the possibility to automatically add products with a reduced price to a category (like sale).

I found some extensions that automatically add products with a special price (entered in every single product - not by a rule) to a selected category.

In my eyes this is useful if you reduce a hand full of articles but not if you want to add hundreds or thousands.

I cant believe that there is no onboard feature and no extension that solves this standard problem.

It must be possible to "say": every product that has a reduced price by the price rule or via special price is added to the categroy named "Sale".

Can anybody please help me with this problem?

Thanks
T.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Automatically add products with price rule to Sale Category

Hi there,

You can use the following extension, it does exactly what you are looking for -:

M2 Dynamic Sales Category - Automatically add products with price rules and special prices

Hope it helps

Re: Automatically add products with price rule to Sale Category

Yes, you're right most extensions really allow you to add products to Sale Category in case the Is on Sale option is set to YES. But you can check out the Magento 2 Dynamic Categories extension that allows you to generate products to the Sale category based on Catalog Price Rules as well.
It also has some other feature to allows you to create not only the Sale category but Brands, New, Most Rates and a lot of other based on product attributes.