cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beckend product image not show.

SOLVED

Beckend product image not show.

Hi, I'm having a problem with product images. The site magento version 1.9.3.1; in Beckend, manage product-product-images, I do not see the uploaded images for the product.

also attach a picture to understand the problem.

immagini non si vedono

does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES

Re: Beckend product image not show.

Hi @Joso970,

Did you check if image is on saved on media/catalog ?

I guess that maybe you're having a file permissions issue. Use your browser console to check the URL of the missing file and hten use that name to try to find it inside media/catalog.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Damian Culotta wrote:

Hi @Joso970,

Did you check if image is on saved on media/catalog ?

I guess that maybe you're having a file permissions issue. Use your browser console to check the URL of the missing file and hten use that name to try to find it inside media/catalog.

Hi Damian, the image there are saved in media/catalog/product. I see it in media folder and in frontend site product page. The folders permission is 755.

best

If you copy the full url image and try to access on another tab what is the result?

Can you paste the image full url?

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Damian Culotta wrote:

If you copy the full url image and try to access on another tab what is the result?

Can you paste the image full url?

Hi, for example this: https://www.lampadaribesanza.com/media/catalog/product/p/a/pagosa_bis_bianca_1.png

but in beckend there isn't...

Hi, Damina, I solve the issue. The problem is CreareSeo extension.  

Thank to much for your suggest.

Bonjour Joso970,

I have same issue for product image.
Can you show me how you solved it ?

Thank to much for any your suggest.

Guillaume

contact@winedirect.fr

Hi Guillaume, if you use "creareseo" extension, must update it at last version 1.5.

Regards