cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle Creation Problem: Cannot select simple product to add

SOLVED

Bundle Creation Problem: Cannot select simple product to add

Hi Everyone,

Very odd problem here. We have two bundle items already loaded into our catalog. When creating these bundle items everything worked well. When trying to create a new bundle, when we click "Add Selection" and Reset Filter or Search from the new menu that appears below, none of our products appear anymore. 

Running CE 1.7.0.2. We've reindexed, flushed cache, logged out and in and used multipel computers. Not sure where to go from here. Please advise. 

Thank you,

RaspberryPiCafe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bundle Creation Problem: Cannot select simple product to add

Hi,

Do you see any errors in your browsers console at all?

If not; and given you said it worked previously - I would suggest it's likely to be an extension that has been installed since. Could you setup a development site and disable them all and then test?

Regards,

Andrew

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Do you see any errors in your browsers console at all?

If not; and given you said it worked previously - I would suggest it's likely to be an extension that has been installed since. Could you setup a development site and disable them all and then test?

Regards,

Andrew

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your response. Turns out it was the Advanced Grid+ extension we recently installed. I had a feeling it was that one for some reason and once it was disabled and cache flushed the product selection instantly appeared. 

Thank you for the suggestion Andrew!

Leo