cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Beware of J2T Extensions - Broken Extension & No Support

Buyer Beware of J2T Extensions - Broken Extension & No Support

Buyer Beware of J2T Extensions at J2T-Design.net !!!

I never publish articles about third party extension companies but in this particular case I think it's important to warn the general Magento community about a company called J2T. This company is selling extensions on the Magento Marketplace and one particular extension, their reward points extension, unforunately didn't work with our version of Magento 1.7.0.2. Having installed hundreds of extensions on dozens of Magento sites over the past 8 years I decided to contact the company and they refused to offer any support for it and only sent me the installation document and said to follow it again. When we requested a refund they also denied that so in an effort to raise awareness I would not recommend this extension provider.

This is a foreign company and I've also noticed that if you read through the reviews on their extension, all the good reviews are written in broken english and make ridiculous comments about the extension so it would appear they are creating accounts and posting false reviews on their extensions as well but have a look for yourself and you be the judge!

Their site is at j2t-design.net.

The particular extension that failed was this one here: https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/j2t-reward-points-referral-program.html