cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a configurable product, get message exception printing disabled by default

SOLVED

Can't create a configurable product, get message exception printing disabled by default

Everything was working fine but now get this message only when i try to create a config product

This is the error I get at the top of the page in the log.

Source model "configurableproductssimpleprices/system_config_source_stocks" not found for attribute "cpsp_show_stock"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't create a configurable product, get message exception printing disabled by default

@river11 Are you using http://www.best4mage.com/configurable-products-use-simple-price extension?

If yes  then check for nay of the missing files and read the documentations for help or installation.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't create a configurable product, get message exception printing disabled by default

@river11 Are you using http://www.best4mage.com/configurable-products-use-simple-price extension?

If yes  then check for nay of the missing files and read the documentations for help or installation.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

You are facing this may be due to not created "cpsp_show_stock" attribute at admin panel.

Further, can you please provide scenario which you have followed and where are you facing this error? In frontend or backend?

Query solved? Accept as Solution.Thanks
Eric Baily

Actually yes we are using that Bestfor Mage extension that was installed by them.

I'll check that out.

This is a back-end issue only.

If you click on any config product you get the error,

I'm checking the extension first to see if that's the isse. Thanks.

Also; If you have uninstalled that extension you need to delete any left-over attributes from your database.. that can be done by using the following SQL below:

DELETE FROM eav_attribute WHERE attribute_code = 'cpsp_show_stock'

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner