cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes aren't saving, stucks at please wait

Changes aren't saving, stucks at please wait

my site was working fine when last time i added products.

I think 1 week ago. but today when i trying to add or update a product it is not working, please wait screen comes and stucked on please wait forever.

I have tried everything, clear cache, reindexing, manual cache clearing, compiling.

Magento is very confusing already and sometimes it behave worst without any reason.

please help

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Changes aren't saving, stucks at please wait

Hi @anuragk098

How are you adding updating the product? If you are updating the product from the admin panel please try to check the browser console if you see any error.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

am adding products from admin panel.

and i am not getting any error in console.

as soon as I click on save there is a small modalbox showing please wait. and it keep showing.

i noticed one thing, when i tried to add a product without image it worked but when i added image it is not working.

or when i am updating a product which already have an image. it is still not working.

ok people,

I found out that I can add a new product but I can not update the product.

problem is with updating product.

Try to turn indexing mode of all your indexes (indices?) from "Update on Save" to "Manual Update" and try again. Sometimes it's possible to overwhelm automatic indexing (not enough resources, too many products, too many categories). If it helps, then try to turn then on one by one to see which one of them is culprit.

Tanel Raja

I tried this and not working.

i have two site running and both site has same problem.

would anyone help me or do I need to uninstall Magento and try woo commerce?

Try Woo-commerce. I've heard that Woo-commerce folks LOVE when people lace broad and confusing questions with threats to switch platform.

Tanel Raja