cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color & Size of shoes. When I choose color I'll see ol value of size not only of the color I choose.

Color & Size of shoes. When I choose color I'll see ol value of size not only of the color I choose.

Hi. On my e-commerce Mag 1.9.2. I created an "Super Articole" with 2 Attribute variant (color & size). I created some "associate article" by color  & size.  t-shirt yellow (M-L) & t-shirt blue (S).  On the admin area everythig appeared correct. But In the front end on the article page If I choose the color, and I tried to choose the size  il propose all value.

Example :  choose t-shirt Blue i would to see on "S" on the combo box but appear :  "S-M-L" values.

There is something setting that I mistake to set!?

There is something broken on the db?

Thanks Marcello

1 REPLY 1

Re: Color & Size of shoes. When I choose color I'll see ol value of size not only of the color I

Hello.

In older versions of Magento (up to 1.9.1 - before color swatches were introduced) in case any variation if configurable product was not available, the value was not shown in drop-down.

Starting from Magento 1.9.1 when image swatches were included, in drop-downs od configurable started showing all the variations. Those which are our of stock or missing are greyed out and not available for selection. This is default Magento behavior.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.