cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable product didn't show dropdowns

Configurable product didn't show dropdowns

Hello,

On the website https://feko.lp-hosting.nl i want to use the Best4Mage FCPM extension, but i get a blank page.

I had contact with the support team, but the problem is not in the extension.

Without the extension the configurable product didn't show the dropdowns.

First we used Pro Configurable Grid Table View, but this extension is turned off.

I have added a testproduct at:

https://www.feko.lp-hosting.nl/test-categorie/test.html

Any ideas what the problem coult be?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Configurable product didn't show dropdowns

Hi @webm_nickey,

If you got a blank page is probably a php error. Can you check the exception and system logs from Magento?

Also colud be useful if you look into the webserver error log.

Hi @Damian Culotta,

This is the log result:

2016-11-16T13:06:59+00:00 ERR (3): 
exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Ongeldig bloktype: Mage_Request4quote_Block_Button' in /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/Mage.php:595
Stack trace:
#0 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(495): Mage::throwException('Ongeldig blokty...')
#1 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_getBlockInstance('request4quote/b...', Array)
#2 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('request4quote/b...', 'request4quote.b...')
#3 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('request4quote/b...', 'request4quote.b...')
#4 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#5 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(206): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#6 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#7 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#8 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Helper/Product/View.php(73): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#9 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Helper/Product/View.php(144): Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product_View->initProductLayout(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), Object(Mage_Catalog_ProductController))
#10 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/ProductController.php(132): Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product_View->prepareAndRender(1498, Object(Mage_Catalog_ProductController), Object(Varien_Object))
#11 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Catalog_ProductController->viewAction()
#12 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#13 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#14 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#15 /home/fekoconv/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#16 /home/fekoconv/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('')
#17 {main}

Can you tell me more?

It seems that, in some part (block or layout definition) you are calling this block:

Mage_Request4quote_Block_Button

But is possible that the module with that block don't exist anymore in your code or the reference is wrong. 

I'm guessing here but possible you got somehting like "Resquest a quote" (or similar) on your Product Page and now that module isn't not available anymore.

Take a look at the catalog porduct layouts and try to fix or remove that reference.

Or it could be that you installed an extensions either partially or you forgot to flush cache. At first glance it looks like the system is able to access new templates, but not related blocks.

Tanel Raja