cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content has dissapeared from pages

Content has dissapeared from pages

Hi there

I have a strange issue.

Out of the blue, all content from my homepage https://www.occlude.dk/ and many subpages such as https://www.occlude.dk/handels-betingelser and https://www.occlude.dk/persondata-politik has dissapeared.

Strange thing is, that some cms-pages works fine https://www.occlude.dk/om-occlude and https://www.occlude.dk/contacts

I have tried following approaches:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15209921/magento-cms-home-page-not-showing

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/109339/1-9-home-page-content-gone

Anyone has a better idea?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Content has dissapeared from pages

Hi @design_concern,

Without more information the first step I could follow is to check the Magento's logs and the webserver error log to see if there isn't an error 500 somewhere.

The first look is like no content is being generated.

The developer console from my broswers shows some URL that are being blocked adn the console shows:

2019-10-09-01.png

Maybe that can help you to start to investigate?

Hi @Damian Culotta 

Thanks for the guidance.

I manage to find this error in the var/system.log:

Undefined variable: only List Attributes in /public_html/app/code/local/Olegnax/Color Swatches/Helper/Mediafallback.php on line 115

I change this line:

if (!$onlyListAttributes) {
$swatchAttributeIds = Mage::helper('configurableswatches')->getSwatchAttributeIds();
}

to

if ($onlyListAttributes) {
$swatchAttributeIds = Mage::helper('configurableswatches')->getSwatchAttributeIds();
}

But the error still accours. 

Otherwise the system.log and exception.log is empty.

Could this be the thing suddenly cousing all the trouble?

Also fund this is the php error log:

[03-Oct-2019 09:48:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setBlockId() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/review/product_info_review.phtml on line 97

This could be the date the error occurred, at least I cleared the cache yesterday and then I discovered the error.

Hi @design_concern,

Probably that module (Olegnax/Color_Swatches) is doign something that creates the conflict.

I don't know know the module so I can't provide more details but I guess you should follow that code and those logs to see where the problem is.

Maybe, as a test, if you start by assign a value to $onlyListAttributes. Something like:

$onlyListAttributes = true;

Before the IF statment, you could check what happens. (You can use true or false as value, is just a test).

Hi @Damian Culotta 

I managed to get a hold of this error, but now a new one accours in the system.log:

2019-10-10T13:22:51+00:00 ERR (3): Notice: Undefined index: DKK in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/base/default/template/clerk/tracking.phtml on line 20

This i the code from /public_html/app/design/frontend/base/default/template/clerk/tracking.phtml:

<?php
/** @var Clerk_Clerk_Block_Tracking $this */

$baseCurrencyCode = Mage::app()->getStore()->getBaseCurrencyCode();
$currentCurrencyCode = Mage::app()->getStore()->getCurrentCurrencyCode();
$currentCurrencySymbol = Mage::app()->getLocale()->currency($currentCurrencyCode)->getSymbol();
$rates = Mage::getModel('directory/currency')->getCurrencyRates($baseCurrencyCode, $currentCurrencyCode);
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.clerkAsyncInit = function() {
Clerk.config({
key: '<?php echo $this->getPublicKey(); ?>',
collect_email: <?php echo $this->collectEmails() ? 'true' : 'false'; ?>,
templateFormatters: {
form_key: function () {
return '<?php echo $this->getFormKey(); ?>';
},
price_in_currency: function(price) {
price = Math.round(price * 100) / 100;
var price_converted = Math.round((price * <?php echo (float)$rates[$currentCurrencyCode]; ?>) * 100) / 100;
var retVal = <?php echo json_encode($currentCurrencySymbol); ?> + ' ' + price_converted.toFixed(2).toString();

return retVal;
}
}
});
};
(function(){
var e = document.createElement('script'); e.type='text/javascript'; e.async = true;
e.src=document.location.protocol + '//api.clerk.io/static/clerk.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(e, s);
})();
</script>

I tried disabling this module in /public_html/app/etc/modules by setting the active statement to "false" but that didn't help.

Does the php-errorlog tells something that could course this problem?:

[15-May-2019 15:49:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'File '/var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/media/dhl/' does not exists.' in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/lib/Varien/File/Transfer/Adapter/Http.php:96
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/get.php(205): Varien_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http->send('/var/www/occlud...')
#1 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/get.php(165): sendFile('/var/www/occlud...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/lib/Varien/File/Transfer/Adapter/Http.php on line 96
[18-Sep-2019 12:27:24 UTC] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/lib/Nwdthemes/Revslider/output.class.php on line 2943
[18-Sep-2019 12:27:24 UTC] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/lib/Nwdthemes/Revslider/operations.class.php on line 2261
[18-Sep-2019 12:27:24 UTC] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/lib/Nwdthemes/Revslider/operations.class.php on line 2265
[18-Sep-2019 12:28:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 134
[18-Sep-2019 12:28:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 134
[18-Sep-2019 12:29:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 134
[18-Sep-2019 12:30:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Quote/Item/Abstract.php on line 134
[26-Sep-2019 08:12:44 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'Kontakt' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/olegnax/megamenu/top.phtml on line 38
[26-Sep-2019 09:34:34 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/olegnax/megamenu/top.phtml on line 41
[26-Sep-2019 09:41:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setBlockId() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/review/product_info_review.phtml on line 97
[02-Oct-2019 09:00:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setBlockId() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/review/product_info_review.phtml on line 97
[03-Oct-2019 09:48:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setBlockId() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/design/frontend/athlete/default/template/review/product_info_review.phtml on line 97
[09-Oct-2019 06:32:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Olegnax_Colorswatches_Helper_Mediafallback' not found in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547
[10-Oct-2019 12:58:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function children() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php:949
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(321): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModulesConfiguration(Array, Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config))
#1 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(425): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModules()
#2 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#3 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#4 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#5 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 949
[10-Oct-2019 12:58:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function children() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php:949
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(321): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModulesConfiguration(Array, Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config))
#1 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(425): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModules()
#2 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#3 /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#5 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 949
[10-Oct-2019 12:58:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function children() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php:949
Stack trace:
#5 {main}
[10-Oct-2019 12:58:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function children() on boolean in /var/www/occlude.dk/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php:949
Stack trace:
#5 {main}

Hi @design_concern,

I'm not sure (I'm guessing here) but I think DKK is the currency code for your locale.

This line: 

var price_converted = Math.round((price * <?php echo (float)$rates[$currentCurrencyCode]; ?>) * 100) / 100;

I'm pretty sure that this variable:

$currentCurrencyCode

Came with the value DKK.

Then, sin $rates is an array, the key DKK is not there and that could be the error.

I understand this module is from https://www.clerk.io/

Probably you should ask for support to them because is their integration module. They have a support area https://help.clerk.io/en/

(My 2 cents)