Lately more and more problems surface on the site I manage.
For a few weeks the backend of the site is very slow, loading times up to 5 minutes per page. I already started a thread about this issue and working on getting it resolved.
Now the following feature fell apart over night.....
We use a module for Custom Option Descriptions by Aijko
Last night I got a text that product pages don't load the way they should. When I got in this morning I started checking the problem. On every product the custom option tab now appears to be empty. On the frontend it still shows the custom option titles and some other information but not the full description we use to have wich is kind of vital for the product.