Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Registration not working in 1.9.2.2

SOLVED

Re: Customer Registration not working in 1.9.2.2

This is the solution for me.

I have same problem with same module in 1.9.2.4.

I have read the posts in the forum but I cant figure out what to do to solve it.

Can someone help me?

I'm very new to Magento.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have the same problem with Magento 1.9.2.4.

No Send Registration E-Mail.

Does anyone have a solution

Regards

Problem description

After SUPEE-6788 patch budnle or after upgrade to Magento 1.9.2.2 customer registration form does not work correctly. Submitting the form have no any results just like page is simply refreshed, new customer accounts are not created.

Cause

SUPEE-6788 patch bundle introduced new form key requirement for customer registration form and included a special patch for base, default and rwd themes (for all themes that are shipped with Magento distribution). Custom themes however are not patched by default and should be updated separately.

Solution

Update app/design/frontend/your_package/your_theme/persistent/customer/form/registration.phtml orapp/design/frontend/your_package/your_theme/customer/form/registration.phtml with adding form_key field as shown in the diff below (replace your_package/your_theme to match your theme):

<div class="fieldset">
             <input type="hidden" name="success_url" value="<?php echo $this->getSuccessUrl() ?>" />
             <input type="hidden" name="error_url" value="<?php echo $this->getErrorUrl() ?>" />
+            <input type="hidden" name="form_key" value="<?php echo Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->getFormKey() ?>" />
             <h2 class="legend"><?php echo $this->__('Personal Information') ?></h2>

Or simply delete this file, so Magento can re-use own default up-to-date files instead.

i have use allredy code that  you given in solution form but not login and register customer 

Thank you i have added those lines to the theme which is old, it worked like charm.

thank you.Smiley Very Happy

good day my custumer registration not working need help thanks

Worked great! Thanks alot!!

dear sir i have same problem i will try to your coding problem solved thank you
but your asking line

(

template/customer/form/register.phtml (line 46)

OR

template/persistent/customer/form/register.phtml (line 45)

)

i have error line is 44

now problem cleared thank you sir 

by 

kanagaraj.v

www.yaso.co.in

Working like charm now thanks for your help