cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error i can't duplicate

Error i can't duplicate

Hi everyone,

I'm currently experiencing a great issue on my site, i've encountered it in two separeted ways but with the exact same result.

• I've Installed an extension, but when i try to remove it the site is destroyed, can't see the backend (or sometimes i can see only text) and frontend gets messy (see image)
  • I went to Payment methods > bank transfer > istructions and changed some of the text, site compromised in the same way as stated before.

I've created a duplicate of my site and inserted it on a subdomain for test purpose, but i couldn't dupicate the error. I'm using a copy of the same database and of the same folders, so every problem should be here as well right?

I've asked my server provider and it isn't a permissions issue. They've told me that the problem (for the payment methods) is that once the changes are saved the link is modified with no " / " at the end. For this reason they've told me that the issue is about my magento, but if the site is duplicated the error is not bringed, as stated.

What's going on here?!

FrontendFrontendbackendbackend

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error i can't duplicate

Hi @alfabet,

Maybe you can check the error logs when the site fails to see if there is a clue about the error?

Re: Error i can't duplicate

Hello @alfabet,

Have you checked CSS and JS path in source code? I thought that there is merge js or css issue. If Js/CSS is merged then Please unmerge, clear cache and try it.

Thank you.

--
if issue is solved, Click "Kudos" & "Accept as Solution"