Facebook pixel wrong product id in Facebook Catalogue
I have a problem with Facebook Pixel.
I've installed pixel manually by including pixel script in head seaction. I trigger all pixel actions manually for example AddToCart.
Facebook Pixel Helper for web browsers shows that I send correct Id:
I've installed Facebook catalogue to automaticly build products database using pixel installed on website. The problem is I receive errors meaning that product ids from site don't fit the product ids in catalogue.
And the same product details as described above but in catalogue
I've tried to detect from where the pixel receives the wrong id but i couldn't find anything.