I have two issues with my new website: www.stmarwin.com
1) cannot change bottom footer links (Site Map, Search Terms,Advanced Search,Orders and Returns Contact Us ) for some reason, cannot find the static block needed in CMS. It seems to be separated in two static blocks, I edited one (see many Contact Us links), but couldn't find any block where I can change/delete Site Map, Advanced Search etc. I couldn't find anything in /layout/local.xml. I don't have page.xml in theme layout folder.
2) I am using a Demo Site message, thought that was the reason. Simply clicking add to cart freezes the website, just the spinning .gif non stop.
1. I'm not going to help you with this, you will have to figure this out yourself
2. Make sure Session Path is Writeable.
Also try this,
Admin > System > Configuration > Web > Session Validation Settings
Validate REMOTE_ADDR : No
Validate HTTP_VIA: No
Validate HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR : No
Validate HTTP_USER_AGENT : No
Use SID on Frontend : Yes
1. It's not nice, I tried for a few days already.
2. Session path is writable and the Session Validation Settings were like that. It's not this the issue.
I just checked.
You don't have any seesion issues as i suspected before. product can be added to the cart sucessfully.
Please un-install all the extention you have installed other than came with the theme and try!
Also are you using the correct version of magento for this theme?
I don't have any issues??? Are you sure that's not a mistake? I bet it is...
I haven't installed new extensions.
Yes, I use correct version.
And i'm still not able to add products in cart!
Can you show me a picture with your cart? I tried from different laptops with different browsers, and is still not working.
Maybe you just see the product going to your cart if you add it from category page. But the cart is still empty...