cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free shipping with 20€ spent

SOLVED

Free shipping with 20€ spent

Greetings,
I would like to offer a free shipping for any customer that SPENDS at least 20€ on my site. Let me elaborate further.

• If someone has a cart value of 50€ and pays for it all, free shipping.
  • If someone has a cart value of 50€ and a coupon code for a 40€ discount, he is going to spend 10€ on my site, therefore no free shipping.
  • If someone has a cart value of 50€ and a coupon code for a 30€ discount, he is going to spend 20€ on my site and have a free shipping.

How can I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Free shipping with 20€ spent

Hi @simone_romeo 

It can be handle by shopping cart rule.
    You need to create a Promotion=>shopping cart rule=>Add new rule
    Set the following conditions as per the screenshot.

screenshot-localhost-2019.05.24-17-01-17.png

You need to enable "Free Shipping"  Shipping method from Admin=>Sales=>Shipping Methods=>Free Shipping=>Yes and set minimum order amount to "99999999999999999".

• If someone has a cart value of 50€ and a coupon code for a 40€ discount, he is going to spend 10€ on my site, therefore no free shipping.

It will not work in default magento. You can achieve this by following Amasty extesnion.
    https://amasty.com/magento-free-shipping-after-discount.html

• If someone has a cart value of 50€ and a coupon code for a 30€ discount, he is going to spend 20€ on my site and have a free shipping.

It will work as per first condition.

I hope it will work for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @simone_romeo 

It can be handle by shopping cart rule.
    You need to create a Promotion=>shopping cart rule=>Add new rule
    Set the following conditions as per the screenshot.

screenshot-localhost-2019.05.24-17-01-17.png

You need to enable "Free Shipping"  Shipping method from Admin=>Sales=>Shipping Methods=>Free Shipping=>Yes and set minimum order amount to "99999999999999999".

It will not work in default magento. You can achieve this by following Amasty extesnion.
    https://amasty.com/magento-free-shipping-after-discount.html

It will work as per first condition.

I hope it will work for you.

Thank you @Vimal Kumar,

that extension is exactly was I was looking for. I assume I can make that work in combination with the Amasty extension for multiple coupons?

@simone_romeo 
Yes, I think..