cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Me and some Help and Advice needed please!

SOLVED

Hello from Me and some Help and Advice needed please!

Hi everyone,

I have recently come to work for a really great company in the UK Midlands as a Tech Support / Customer Service Manager.

As part of my tasks I need to keep one of their Magento 1 websites updated and whilst I know the basics there are some tasks I could do with some help with please?

It's a standard M1 Site, and they have a requirement to have a link added to one of their pages which will then open a Form to be submitted as per images from a website they used to use (which I don't have access to the backend and it may not be a Magento 1 Site). Any ideas how I can achieve this or what additional information do you need? Be gentle I am a Novice is this particular area so need some step by step or an example of what was done? I assume it will be a HTML entry added to the existing CMS Page.

1. Click on this link.PNG2. Opens this Form.PNG

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hello from Me and some Help and Advice needed please!

Hey,

hope you are doing fine and enjoy staing here :smiley happy:

Actually, it's not very clear on what you are trying to achieve. Can you try to provide the details in step-by-step way like:

1. There is M1 site

2. From particular page there is a need to create link (form or something) ...

3..... blalala 

4. etc.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Hello @dave_farr 

Welcome to the community forums.

First of all you have to gather the information about the site and have much knowledge about the task.

As we cannot see your image don't understand what you are exactly talking about. as per my understanding you want to add a link on some of the page which redirects to the form that will be submitted further.

So, can u share on which page you have add the link, so we can help further.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

Not to worry,

I have managed to sort this with a colleague and using MailChimp to create the webform.

Thanks anyway!

Dave

3 REPLIES 3

Hey,

hope you are doing fine and enjoy staing here :smiley happy:

Actually, it's not very clear on what you are trying to achieve. Can you try to provide the details in step-by-step way like:

1. There is M1 site

2. From particular page there is a need to create link (form or something) ...

3..... blalala 

4. etc.

Thanks

Hello @dave_farr 

Welcome to the community forums.

First of all you have to gather the information about the site and have much knowledge about the task.

As we cannot see your image don't understand what you are exactly talking about. as per my understanding you want to add a link on some of the page which redirects to the form that will be submitted further.

So, can u share on which page you have add the link, so we can help further.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

Not to worry,

I have managed to sort this with a colleague and using MailChimp to create the webform.

Thanks anyway!

Dave