cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new magento site that came with a business and can't get the payment processor to work

I have a new magento site that came with a business and can't get the payment processor to work

Hello,

I just purchased a business that has a website built in Magento.  I don't know a lot about it and so I've had some help but can't fine anyone locally who has ever worked with Magento.  

First, I don't even know if it is 1.x or 2.0.  How do I find this information?

Second.  I had a QBMS module installed to run my intuit quickbook payments for credit card processing and I can't get it to work.  I put the connection key and everything in and it won't take payments.  There is a spot that says Log Level under configuration, payment methods, and then my intuit quick books processing method.  This Log Level says "error"  no code, just the name. It has a drop down box and my choices are debug or Info.  Should I change this to debug or info. What are these referring to?

I am also trying to figure out how to put the right information in for our state and shipping and taxes, but I can not find how to change it from the previous owners states.

Thank you

L