cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists can't login to admin panel

Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists can't login to admin panel

Hello~ I'm new to magento need help plz error pop up admin panel cant login in

i was doing cache flush magento , flush cache storage 2 more additional cache it was status ( Disabled) to (enable) and last Compilation (Enable) to ( Disabled)

Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists
Trace:
#0 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/app/Mage.php(222): Mage::throwException('Mage registry k...')
#1 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/app/Mage.php(476): Mage::register('_singleton/mass...', false)
#2 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(21023): Mage::getSingleton('massemail/obser...')
#3 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('core_block_abst...', Array)
#4 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(1892): Mage::dispatchEvent('core_block_abst...', Array)
#5 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(27294): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#6 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(27310): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/page_...', 'head')
#7 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(27077): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('adminhtml/page_...', 'head')
#8 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(27043): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#9 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(27044): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#10 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(13507): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#11 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(13432): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#12 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action.php(275): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout(NULL, true, true)
#13 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/DashboardController.php(40): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->loadLayout()
#14 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(13582): Mage_Adminhtml_DashboardController->indexAction()
#15 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(17927): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#16 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(17484): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/includes/src/__default.php(20061): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /chroot/home/bestcurl/bestcurls.com/html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#20 {main}
3 REPLIES

Re: Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists can't login to admin

Hi @bestcurls,

Can you try to disable the compiler?

I think the easier way is using Magento shell.

Go to the shell directory and then run:

php compiler.php state

Now you'll see the current status of or compiler. If is enabled and/or compiled, please, execute this commands:

php compiler.php disable
php compiler.php clear

Now is disabled and you've cleared all the generated files.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Re: Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists can't login t

Thank you so much for helping me Smiley Happy

Some reason cant find compiler.php file shell

Thank you

Re: Mage registry key "_singleton/massemail/observer" already exists can't login t

@bestcurls,

My solution requires to connect by ssh to your server.

The file is located on /pat/to/magento/shell/compiler.php

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"