cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 - color swatch redirect to specific color page of product

Magento 1.9 - color swatch redirect to specific color page of product

I want the customer to redirect to specific product color page when someone click on the color swatch displayed on category/product page itself. Is there any extension or custom module to achieve this. For eg : On Jabong, any product page displaying color options. Kindly help.

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9 - color swatch redirect to specific color page of product

Please clarify here, do you have multiple pages of the products based on its colors?

There are extensions to handle the color swatches task on the same product page, here is the one I found

http://de.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/color-swatches-custom-product-options.html

Lot  of thanks for the response.

Yes we would like to create different pages for different colors , but we would also like to display the color options available for each of the product. As when the user clicks on different color option, we would like to navigate the customer to selected color page of product.

How we can do this magento 1.9 ?

Please help.

Well, Creating multiple products with exact same specifications can cause you many SEO problems as the only thing different between these pages will be color name, and its gonna increase the overhead as well,.

I suggest you to go by the color swatch option,