cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Product CSV Import error

SOLVED

Magento Product CSV Import error

I'm having kinda serious issue with CSV product import. When I'm trying to import only one product from CSV (for testing reasons) I get following error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (admin_knygynas.catalog_product_entity_media_gallery, CONSTRAINT FK_CAT_PRD_ENTT_MDA_GLR_ATTR_ID_EAV_ATTR_ATTR_ID FOREIGN KEY (attribute_id) REFERENCES eav_attribute (attribute_id) ), query was: INSERT INTO catalog_product_entity_media_gallery (attribute_id,entity_id,value) VALUES (?, ?, ?) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE entity_id = VALUES(entity_id)

Got this issue first time, searched where I can, but no solutions so far, sitting on this one for hours. I see that it tries to insert VALUES(?,?,?) into product media gallery entity, and it doesn't make any sense.

I exported CSV from Magento 1.7.2 version, and trying to import to 1.9.2. But i was reading somewhere that it doesn't make any difference. I did all the steps. Created missing attributes, imported categories with another module so everything there should be fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Product CSV Import error

Found the solution! In the CSV file i have noticed that there is an attribute called _media_attribute_id, exported a product from my default site, and seen that it was 720 and in my other csv file it was 90.. So i have changed the id from 90 to 720 and it fixed my problem!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento Product CSV Import error

Found the solution! In the CSV file i have noticed that there is an attribute called _media_attribute_id, exported a product from my default site, and seen that it was 720 and in my other csv file it was 90.. So i have changed the id from 90 to 720 and it fixed my problem!