cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magmi group pricing - won't import

Magmi group pricing - won't import

I need to add group pricing to around 1200 products, so that when my Wholesale customers login to the site they see discounted prices on certain items.

Magmi is importing my CSV, however, it's not pulling in the group pricing.

I am using Magento ver. 1.9.3.10 and Magmi version: 0.7.18. I have tried various column headers, as below:

CSV header and sample product dataCSV header and sample product data

What am I missing? What should the column headers be for this data import? And, are there any specific Magmi settings that I need to change.

NOTE: We have added the Group Pricing extension to Magmi, but I believe the group price functionality is already 'baked into' our version of Magmi. When I try to import my CSV with the Group Pricing Processor ticked, it prevents my CSV from uploading, presumably because it's unnecessary and causes a conflict. The bullets below show what happens when I try to improt the CSV with the Group Pricing Processor ticked

• error 1Smiley FrustratedQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''.mage_catalog_product_entity_group_price.' WHERE entity_id = '18896'; AND custo' at line 1 - DELETE FROM '.mage_catalog_product_entity_group_price.' WHERE entity_id = ?; AND customer_group_id IN (2) AND website_id IN (0)
  • error 2Smiley FrustratedQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''.mage_catalog_product_entity_group_price.' WHERE entity_id = '18896'; AND custo' at line 1 - ERROR ON RECORD #1
  • warningSmiley Frustratedkus imported KO:1/1
  • Skus imported OK:0/1