Hi, I am a newbie. Very basic coding if I have full paths. Sorry for so many issues. I have recently updated my package to 22.214.171.124 and now have a few issues:
1. If I try to add options to a product under 'catalog/manage products/custom options' the entries don't show on the product page but what does show up is a double up of 'Add to Wishlist' or 'Add to Compare'. Prior to the updates I could add Options so now some products have them, others don't.
2. I could upload .jpg's of products now I can't, I can only upload .gif's of the same image.
3. I have tried to go back and unload the updates but now I can't get into 'Magento Connect' unless I go to var and reset every time. The old versions are not there.
** UPDATE **
1. Custom Options will show on home page if product is showing as 'In Stock' even with 0 Inventory.
2. I'll just upload .gif files instead.
3. Not doing anymore changes.
The issue #2 shouldn't be happening. A knonw issue is that maybe you can't upload images but not just one kind of image.
Are you using 3rd-party modules?
Maybe you will need some qualified support to get your store stable again?
Issue #2 seems to have fixed itself. Not sure how. I uploaded a few .gif images and then tried another .jpg when adding a new product and it started working again. I didn't change anything else.